Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Patient Zero

I had a number of blood tests done today.  My PCP also wants me to go see another ENT, so I need to get my records from my old ENT.  The new ENTs name is.. ethnic sounding. My PCP is of Indian descent and everyone she refers to is also Indian.  I think there is some Indian doctors of Dallas association where they refer to each other or something.

I really don't care.  I just care that they're good at what they do.

My PCP also said that if we don't get this problem figured out in a reasonable time frame, she'll see about referring me to a medical school here in Dallas.  I think they do that sort of thing as an intellectual process for the students.. they get to play Dr. House and treat some exotic condition.

I don't give a fuck who figures this out for me as long as they figure it out.

No comments: