Saturday, September 10, 2011

Asshat Quote of the Day

A liberal told me today that corporations are sitting on piles of cash, and aren't willing to spend it - then asked me if I know why that is, as if the liberal has some inside track.

The fact is, the reasons the liberals think that is happening, be it greed, or "not enough demand" from failed Keynesian economic tactics, is totally wrong.

It largely comes down to uncertainty. - Douglass "where's my corndog" Gibbs

Doug is back to referring to me as some anonymous liberal, whilst deleting off my comments. Is there a bigger pussy on the planet? I don't think so.

So from that bastion of liberal economic thought.. the Wall Street Journal;

U.S. companies are holding more cash in the bank than at any point on record, underscoring persistent worries about financial markets and about the sustainability of the economic recovery.

The Federal Reserve reported Thursday that nonfinancial companies had socked away $1.84 trillion in cash and other liquid assets as of the end of March, up 26% from a year earlier and the largest-ever increase in records going back to 1952. Cash made up about 7% of all company assets, including factories and financial investments, the highest level since 1963.

I'm pretty sure that if I closely examined each post he writes on that sewer he calls a blog, I could find a blatant lie.

The funny thing is, of course, that he's such a coward that he has to hide behind his delete key.

No comments: