Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where Are My Chitrens?




They grow up so fast..

Riley and Token are at the groomers today. It's an all-day affair. I keep thinking I need to take them outside for a potty, and nobody is home. I don't think I've been alone in the house for this long in a really long time. It's kind of weird.

I took a picture of Riley last night, with his big hair. John wants him cut short, so I'll do a before and after comparison. What I'd like to do some time is really let the hair on the top of his head grow out, but close shave everything else.. it would be unique, to say the least.

....

I just got a text message from a friend (Ish to those that know him), who happens to be a rather red-necky sort of conservative type. The message is;

If Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palin get elected president, I may have to move out of the country.

He doesn't seem to understand how awesomely hilarious it would be to not only have Bachmann in the White House, but her wife Marcus as first lady.

I could not be so lucky.

No comments: