Monday, February 02, 2009

Priorities

I'm catching up on an older post of Doug's because I thought it was pretty funny. I know I said I was going to move this type of stuff to Douggie Watch, but it's really not about him. Well, it's about how dumb he is, but it's more about the American people.

Douggie Sez;

Oh, and Mr. Obama, since you are placing so much importance on Global Warming, I thought you might want to know that it is last on the list of priorities according to the people.

First of all, jackass.. it's President Obama to you.

But the really funny thing is, Doug links to a poll which ranked American's priority for addressing policy issues. He thought he'd found a nugget because it listed global warming as last.




I looked at that list and thought.. hmm.. awesome. This is from a larger comment I left on his blog, and that he deleted.

By the way, I looked at that list of priorities you linked to in regard to global warming. It makes perfect sense and I agree with those priorities. People are very concerned about jobs and paying the bills. They are hyper concerned about their families well being. Of course in these rather difficult times, climate change is a low priority, while we still understand the Fed can multi-task. But look at that list Doug.. just look at it. Social Security.. Medi-Care.. health care and health insurance. Heck, even "helping the poor" rates above crime and tax cuts! Those are all Liberal causes, and Americans are rating them highly. Of course, safety from terrorism and the economy are critical, we all agree.. but just look at that list. I think it's so amazing that I'm going to post it on my blog. So thank you for pointing it out.

It's hard to fathom how stupid a person would have to be to see only a sliver of the picture, and completely miss what the rest means.

No comments: