Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Change of Scenery

I'm moving back to my Frisco house this weekend.  It feels like cutting a cord.  I don't like it. I know I need to get on with making a new me.  Moving would be the first step in that.

There is hardwood floors in the kitchen.  The refrigerator is old and leaky.  There is water damage on the floor.  It's not very large.  I was getting boxes out of the attic and noticed there's a box of unused wood flooring.  I'm not sure if I should hire somebody to fix that damaged spot with that wood, or just have the entire ground floor replaced with new hardwood flooring.  I suppose there's no harm, or cost, to getting an estimate for a new floor.  I need to get a new fence put in also.

I figure if I'm going to live there for a while, I might as well get it looking decent.  Upgrades will help the sale value for when I move back to Phoenix.

No comments: