Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I'm So Awesome

Most of you know I work for MegaCorp (not that two letter acronym company), on a contract for the US federal government. The contract ended at the end of January, but I've been pimped out by MegaCorp to another company that is picking up the contract.. so I'll eventually go back to what I was doing before.. which is essentially getting paid to play video games and such for most of the day.

Anyway.. since I'm on this "down time", I've been assigned to another group within MegaCorp that is working on a different contract for the same agency. They've got a bunch of new people who have no experience with this particular agency. I'm basically consulting, or mentoring the newbs. MegaCorp threw these poor kids to the wolves without giving them a life raft.. (holy mixed metaphors Batman).

I've been doing this for about 10 years now, so I have some familiarity with the nuances of a very big platform.

The newbs think I'm a god.

It's pretty cool.. heh

No comments: