Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Local Warming

It's supposed to be in the 60s all week, and up to 67 on Saturday. That's pretty nice.

I think today is one of those days where I feel almost normal. They're rare. I still need to figure out if I'm going to go see a nutritionist or wait until the 11th to talk to the neurologist about a possible vitamin/mineral deficiency type situation.

....

I took the dogs to the 500 acre park by the house. There were more people there than usual, but oddly not that many kids. After the walk in the park, we went to the neighborhood playground so I could let them off leash and run around. There wasn't a kid to be seen. Why... back in my day, there would have been kids all over the place. They're probably all inside playing video games. Shame.

I did get to see one little kid on an 80cc dirt bike.. moments later face planted.. it was great.

I need to get a decent video recorder.. like I've said about a million times but still haven't got yet. Riley was doing his power-run thing around the slides and such. He makes his own agility course. It was very amusing.

No comments: