Tuesday, September 06, 2011

What is Really Destroying America

Psychopathic cops, and people unwilling to let kids be kids.. and ya.. they fuck up.. but they learn from that.. but this is just fucking ridiculous;

And now, we have the case of Teresa Tryon of Tennessee, threatened with criminal charges for letting her child ride a bike to school.

Bike Walk Tennessee highlighted the case on its blog, saying it was “crazy” to threaten a mother with arrest for doing more or less what all parents should be doing: encouraging active lifestyles for our kids.

“On August 25th, my 10-year[-old] daughter arrived home via police officer,” Tryon said. “The officer informed me that in his ‘judgment’ it was unsafe for my daughter to ride her bike to school.”

Nonetheless, when Tryon complained to the police, she was reportedly told that until the officer can speak with Child Protective Services, “if I allow my daughter to ride/walk to school I will be breaking the law and treated accordingly.” She asked what law she would be breaking, and was told the answer was “child neglect.” The officer acknowledged Tryon’s daughter wasn’t breaking any laws.

It probably sounds like a why.. back in my day.. story... but.. ya.. we biked everywhere.. and we went anywhere we wanted as long as we were back for dinner.

Americans are raising a generation of perfect little monsters.

and ya.. another cop getting off on forcing people to respect his authoritai. If I were the parent, I'd keep the kid doing it.. and threaten to sue the police department for millions if they fucked with my teaching my kid not to be a frightened sheep.

No comments: