Monday, September 26, 2011

Asshat Quote of the Day

DontTreadOnMe100 16 minutes ago
This is a no brainer. Entrepreneurs and job creators are conservatives. Conservatives are hard workers and believe in self reliance. Liberals want someone to take care of them.

I find this sentiment to be wide-spread with the Loon Brigade. It has seemed weird to me because I know I earned a profession, and so has John.. we don't do manual labor or "trade skill" jobs. They don't just hand that to you.

Most every liberal I know, and that's pretty much all I know since I won't associate with Loons, works very hard.

I think I know where the "take care of them" comes from. It's inherent racism within the Loon Brigade. They think all minorities are welfare queens, and since all minorities are liberal, therefore liberals = slackers.

I don't mind their using gross generalities like that, after all, it would just be nice if they were actually.. you know.. correct. There is a sea of trailer trash whites in Texas, and they're sucking up every handout they can get. But that's okay, because they have a Velvet Jesus hanging on the wall.

No comments: