Friday, July 22, 2011

Sociopath

OSLO, Norway (AP) — A Norwegian who dressed as a police officer to gun down summer campers killed at least 80 people at an island retreat, horrified police said early Saturday. It took investigators several hours to begin the realize the full scope of Friday's massacre, which followed an explosion in nearby Oslo that killed seven and that police say was set off by the same suspect.

I spent a while today posting snarky comments in reply to anti-gay bigots frothing about the end of DADT. It was rather fun.

Read this article.. saw the same Loons saying some pretty off the wall shit;

Silence 23 seconds ago Report Abuse
In America it is the left who have the violent organizations. We even have gays glittering people they hate. First step!

So some right wing psycho goes on a killing spree, and the right wing American freaks continue bagging on gays.

I sometimes kid about things, and I like to think that a normal and well adjusted person would know when I'm kidding and when I'm not. I'm not kidding about self-segregation. I do it in my own life, and while I know it's impossible to avoid being randomly killed by a psycho, you can improve your odds by controlling who you associate with and where you live.

I honestly think the best way to resolve the extremes in political discord is just to separate the sides. Do it any way you can, and I'm pretty sure that at some point we're just going to have to get out of Texas.

What happened in Norway is awful, and the victims merely dead by chance. But everything in life is about odds, and you can improve your odds by thinking about the things you do control. One can never be completely safe. It's a dangerous world.

If we really could get an effective segregation, maybe the religious loons will just kill each other. That wouldn't bother me.

No comments: