Friday, June 03, 2011

Asshat Quote of the Day

Snooper said...
Because they are dumber than boxes of turtle turds

Ticker said...
It is all part of the "entitlement"syndrome. We poor downtrodden folk deserve to be coddled by society cause society keeps us down. We ain't lazy! See how we stand in line all day to sign up for what is "rightly ours?"
That is the entitlement syndrome re-enforced by the Democrat

Two brainiacs whose comments Doug approved, on a post he wrote decrying people buying a sandwich while applying for public assistence.

The comment I left, which he will obviously delete.

.....

It's funny you approve two brutally hateful remarks but delete mine. It's especially true when your own son was saved by taxpayers and "entitlements".

Snooper and Ticker are convinced they know the circumstances of those people who are applying for assistance. Obviously, they can't possibly know what is going on in the life of somebody in need.. but you freaks just make assumptions about their situation.

You truly are some vile people.

You know.. it sort of reminds me of the tea party organizer that was aghast at government spending and "hand outs", but when asked what she did for a living, she said she was on disability.

It also reminds me of when arch conservative, Craig T. Nelson (of Coach fame) went on Beck's "show" to complain about entitlements and he actually said this;

"What happened to society? I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. I've been on food stamps and welfare, did anybody help me out? No. No. They gave me hope, they gave me encouragement, and they gave me a vision."

In one single paragraph, he completely captured the essence of you morons. He claims nobody ever "helped" him out, while in the very same breath saying that he's been on food stamps and welfare.

You just don't get any dumber than that.

......

Oh.. and Doug must have been off his meds last week, as he approved some comments I left for him.. including the one about Oprah Winfrey, in which I called him a "vile piece of shit", and used other naughty words.

There's a reason why these fuckers are only capable of manual work.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with menial labor if that's all you're capable, or interested, in doing.. but to start spewing out a non-stop train of ridiculous bullshit with such a self assured conviction of righteousness takes real brain damage.

1 comment:

kris said...

Slightly OT but natural law in language even Doug, Loki and Snoopy can understand: http://bit.ly/41yIH

As for "benefit scroungers" - I believe at least two of the three named above have directly benefited from guberment cheeze. Can we pull the plug on them too?