Monday, August 30, 2010

Tastest Like.. wuhhh?



Doug posted this on his blog... as an "age old question".

I know it's painful to watch a religious freak, but just stick with it the first 30 seconds. If you drink enough piss, you start liking it? And he knows this, how?

Has drinking alcohol ever been a question to any of you? That's gotta be the stupidest question in the history of mankind. Besides.. medical science has already decided the answer.

What I don't get is why people today look at fiction that was written for primitive cultures thousands of years ago for guidance. Really? Are they that fucking stupid?

I know.. I know..

1 comment:

Kor said...

Who on earth screams "Beer Party" at the sound of a ring pull.

That and who drink Beer out of a can anymore, I'm pretty sure that practice is limited to yobs.