Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm So High





Riley appears to be doing okay after his ballectomy.

We've wanted to get him a playmate, to keep his socialization working well, and just for the extra fun factor.. so we've volunteered to foster a bichon frise. They're hypo-allergenic, like the wheatens. Unfortunately, the timing wasn't very good and we got the dog the same day Riley got neutered.

His name is Token - and yes, the first question I asked when John told me about it was "is he black?" Sadly, no. His family moved to England and dumped him at the vet, where he's been stuck for the last 10 days. I can't imagine anyone doing that to a dog... but then people do a lot worse (see Vick, Michael).

We're going to get him ready to be adopted by a new family, so if anybody is interested in a bichon.. do let me know. He's a cute little guy and seems to have a nice personality so far.

No comments: