Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Christians are Monsters

I would think it's obvious, but occasionally we need to be reminded.

The bad news is the way christians think of gay people, and even those with disabilities as somehow inhuman. I'm sorry this young woman had to go through all that shit.

On the flip side, society is vastly different today than it was when I went to high school in the 80's. I was terrified about the deep dark "secrets". This lesbian had to deal with the fallout of being honest, but at least she was able to be honest.

I'm not really sorry about the way things were when I was younger though. It's made me give much less of a shit what people think now, and helped me understand religion much better. I have a great deal of disdain for those assholes.

/adding

I want to make something really clear about this sorry episode. This young woman simply wanted to choose her date for the prom. The school went ahead with the prom, and 5 kids showed up, 2 with learning disabilities. The rest of the kids went to a prom that was kept secret, planned by the parents of these bastard children.

Then they went and setup a face book page to taunt the girl. The evil little mother fuckers will carry that with them for the rest of their sorry days.

A comment left by one of the punks;

Brittany Kay Brown: jeremy, that's your fault for not coming out of the closet. IAHS is not a bigoted school. This whole town is based on Christianity.

Why yes.. yes it is.. the whole town is filled with vile scumbags, with zero potential for ever having an open and productive life. Judging by some of the comments, just getting a fuckin' job at a Mickey D's is going to be a challenge.

No comments: