Probably My Last PostWhat a drama queen..
This may be my last post. I cannot discuss the reason for the shutdown, nor can I say if I will be allowed to return to blogging about politics. All I can say, and I may even be at risk for saying this, is: "Thank you, Liberal Left, for proving my point."
That is what I get for calling a spade a spade in a politically correct world.
Freedoms Lost.
You blame the "liberal left" for something you don't even have the balls to explain?
You really are such a coward.
...
How much you want to bet that something pissy happened with his "homos = murderers" post? But once again.. Doug's all secretive.. and paranoid.. and hallucinating a vast leftwing conspiracy.
I guess I'll need to go find another Grand Master of the Right Wing Loon Brigade.
Here's what you do Doug.. go create a whole new blog.. and if you're going to be paranoid, don't attach your complete name and location to it. Then.. send me the link.
No comments:
Post a Comment