Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bizzare

Doug left a note about his hiatus from blogging.. and as you might expect, it's not the "liberal left" that is causing him to refrain from posting.. and he insists that I'm "assuming" again. Of course I'm assuming.. he didn't explain it. It's like a habit with him.

I was absolutely right in what I assumed had happened. He asked me not to post the comment, so I'm not.. but needless to say, crazy begets crazy..

.. and there are some really deranged people in this world. While I think Doug is one of the most morally vile people I know.. and he thinks I'm an American hating Communist, hell bent on destroying the morals of a "Christian" nation.. the politics is what ultimately matters. That's why I enjoy the way the Christian fundamentalist freaks are being pushed further and further into the margins. You win the culture war at the ballot box and in the legal system. That's all there is to it.

Matthew Sheppard was killed because of attitudes like those of Doug's.. for god's sake, he compares gay couples wanting to get married to murderers? Ya.. I'll bet Jesus would have played it just like that... assuming it's not all a giant hoax.

I still plan to dismantle his most horrendously ignorant post (which is not something unusual, coming from a "creationist"), but it might be the middle of next week before I get to it.. Work has been busy.

There is absolutely no doubt that Doug will resume blogging at some point.. and he will write a dissertation on why everything is the fault of the "liberal left" - but his situation has nothing to do with Liberals.. or Progressives.. or Democrats.. none at all... but make no mistake.. he'll play it that way.. for all it's worth.

And fuck you too Doug. Stay safe.. but completely marginalized politically.. okay?

No comments: