Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Quote of the Day II

Left wing pot smoking f&@ks
I am an American. I am not always happy with what goes on in this world or the USA for that matter but because I am American I know that we are the one nation that will stand up for what is right.....there are some people in America that feel that America is ALWAYS wrong no matter what happens (when copious amounts of pot are being smoked and you listen to ultra left wingers and you are a "proactive political" college student thats when the best of this dainty puss comes out).....these people are not Americans. They are traitors, heretics, or the enemy, to them death. To see this corrosion at its best please visit the site of the limp wrists at http://wildsects.blogspot.com/ these people can not call theirselves Americans.
It seems my buddy John @ Wildsects has picked himself up a certified loon, who has his own blog here:

He has only 1 post, but it's a good one. He wants to put us to death. Isn't that special?

I'd really like to meet this guy and interview him a bit.. get some background.. find out what the hell happened to him.

But what really pisses me off is that he refers his vast army of readers to Johns blog to "see this corrosion at its best". I take exception and offer up my own writings as examples of the finest in anti-American corrosion. That is not to say that that I think my blog is "more traitorous" than John's. Quite the contrary, it is a fine brand of anti-American shite that John is pushing on his hippy pot smoking tree hugging love fest of a blog. I just feel as though I push the envelope by doing such things as referring the Pope as "Satan", and calling the Catholic church "evil". I post lurid photos of Jenna Bush rolling around on the floor of a bar with other women, and suggest the obviously wholesome Jenna is nothing more than an alcoholic slut who would be dancing in a titty bar if not for her father's name. I also refer to the right wingers as "intellectually inferior, self-hating bigots with latent homosexual tendencies and small dicks who haven't been laid in 30 years." John just piles love on Maureen Dowd, and here I am having to find new and creative ways to piss off the wing-nuts and nothing seems to work.

My life is filled with a never ending string of disappointments no matter how hard I try. Just look at my comments section - nothing but hybrid car driving liberal fruitcakes. I try and try, but nobody will argue with me and threaten me with death.

I hate you John...

** update **

Speaking of the evil Catholic church.... I just saw over at Americablog a report that the Catholic church in Canada is pitching a fit because Canada legalized same-sex marriage. Apparently their weapon is baptism, though any gay parents who have their kids baptised Catholic should have their head examined.

That's right, Cardinal Quellet promises to deny baptism to an innocent baby because he thinks the parents are evil. The Advocate has an impassioned essay on this. As the writer puts it, the children of murderers can be baptized. The children of rapists can be baptized. The children of child molesters can be baptized. But the children of gays and lesbians? No.
I can see that sort of thing coming from the American evangelicals, because they are simply a really crazy bunch, but I still don't get the Catholic church being so rabidly homophobic. Most of them are homosexuals. I'm serious.. Being gay, you know these things, trust me.

So, when you take that baby in to be baptised, more than likely it'll be a gay man doing it. Same with those that officiate at weddings.. and funerals.. and all of those things that priests do.. I'd wager a years pay that the Cardinal is gay as well.

Regardless of the hypocrisy of it, the policy itself is evil, making the Catholic church evil.. and once again, say it with me brother, lead by a man who was a Hitler Youth.. oh.. and he's gay as well, or so I've read.. LOL

Sieg Heil!

2 comments:

John in Atlanta said...

"...Jenna is nothing more than an alcoholic slut who would be dancing in a titty bar if not for her father's name."
You made me spit coffee with that one :-)

Tom said...

I live for those moments..