Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Depths of Admiration

Mr. W. and I have come to a consensus on... this thing that we're doing.  Using the "L" word (no, not lesbian you pervs) seem wholly inappropriate given the circumstances, and so we 'admire each other a great deal'. The nice thing is that it implies something else without actually having to say that something else and seeming like a complete idiot.  We're in on our own joke, which is nice.

I'm actually feeling a bit better.  My blood pressure is normal, and I'm not having headaches anymore.  My mood is also pretty stable.  Mr. W. and my family has a lot to do with that.  So ya.. I'm doing better.  I even very nearly posted something about some absurd political issue.  It's just not time yet to return to our regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear. I admire that your feeling better and your BP is back to normal.