Friday, June 22, 2012

7 To 3 To 2

Interesting development in my neurological drama. Yesterday, I woke up with the ringing in my ears at about a 3 on the richter scale (0-10). Normally by the end of the day, I'm at about a 7 in each ear. However, yesterday it stayed around the 3-4 range. Again, this morning.. around a 3.. and it's still around a 3 I think by 2pm. I don't have any explanation for the change, other than I've been on prednisone for 2 weeks now, but I did a 10 day course back November without any effect. I'm still sleeping with my head low, which did seem to confirm a positional component to the tinnitus. I think I may take the shim out of the bed and see what happens. When the ringing is at the 7 range, it causes me to feel ill in general.. not just annoyed by the ring. I feel better at level 3, but I don't think completely normal. It's progress I guess. It could snap and go back to the 7 at night thing, or I could wake up tomorrow and have no ring. It's a mystery. I don't like mysteries. /adding I really hate the new blogger interface. I typed this with paragraph breaks, and it appears to display as a wall of text. I'm exponentially pissed off because they don't even give you the option of using the old editor.. which was much better. Fuck.. google

No comments: