Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ruh Roh

It won't matter but;

President Obama has money troubles. The president's re-election campaign was rumored to be a $1 billion juggernaut, it was supposed to dominate the 2012 election. But it has fallen short of that lofty number, by a lot.

The inability to reach the big B is a warning signal to the base. In 2008 Democrats had every reason in the world to donate, and they need to be convinced of the same this time around.

They call me every couple of weeks.. I just tell them Obama turned out not to be the guy I supported last time. I can't get them to take me off their list. Now they're calling from the DNC. Needless to say, I won't give them money either.

Obama is going to beat the crap out of the Plastic Man, but he's not going to do it with my help. They are essentially the same anyway.

No comments: