Friday, October 21, 2011

Asshat Quote of the Day

"You're headed for a one-term presidency," - Steve "I don't need no surgery" Jobs


Jobs argued that Obama was jeopardizing his re-election prospects because of what Jobs took to be a pervasive anti-business climate in his administration. Jobs cited excessive federal regulations and operating costs for businesses as harmful legacies of the Obama White House.

Except, you know, corporate profits are soaring during the Obama presidency.

I've never thought much of Jobs. I've never liked Apple products.. nor cared for the culture that thought that inferior products were somehow cool and trendy. My PC has always been orders of magnitude more powerful than any Apple piece of shit. I don't give a fuck about their MP3 players.. you can get better for less money. I don't want a fucking ipad just to be hip.

And I'm sure as fuck not going to ignore the advice of an oncologist when he says that I'm going to fucking die if I don't get treated.. because they tend to know what the fuck they are talking about.

Steve Jobs always was a tool.. and while he might well be right that Obama only serves one term, his reasoning has to be the result of a cancer addled brain. It's simply not true.

If you're a corporate type.. you love Obama.. you've got high revenue and ridiculously low taxes. That's why corporations shovel money at Obama, and if he does win re-election, it'll likely be because of the corporations.

No comments: