Saturday, August 20, 2011

Worst President Ever

Obama spends $100,000 of tax payer money so his wife can fly off to their vacation destination a few hours ahead of him, instead of going together.

Meanwhile, he wants to herd old people into public parks and feed them cat food.

It's a multi-step process.. this coming to despise Barack Obama. First, you become disillusioned by the politics.. then you become angry over the policy.. then you hate him because of callousness of his actions.

I'm pretty much convinced that anything he does that one might construe as compassionate or humane is merely a staged event. I doubt that he is anything like the individual that campaigned for President, or presents himself to the public.

I know that I'm often dripping with sarcasm.. but I'm not kidding at all when I say that I really personally despise the man, and want him to lose the election. I really am going to contribute to his opponent, mostly out of a symbolic gesture to myself. I'm going to advise everyone I know to vote for the other guy, or girl as the case may be. I don't care if it's the craziest loon they can find.. I want them rather than Obama.

/adding


More stupid;

Nearly a third of Texans believe humans and dinosaurs roamed the earth at the same time, and more than half disagree with the theory that humans developed from earlier species of animals, according to the University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll.

When I'm out in public, I'm generally not thinking about how stupid the people are around me. I mean.. I know that most are barely sentient.. but fuuuuuuuuc..

We gotta loot this fuckin' shithole and bail.

No comments: