Saturday, June 25, 2011

Asshat Quote of the Day

"Israel did not win that war. God did." -- Anonymous

As posted as by Douglass "Jews Will Burn in Hell" Gibbs.

and my inevitably deleted retort;

....

"Israel did not win that war. God did."

I like that. I like that God gets involved in blood baths.. when human beings slaughter each other. Even better that both sides of the war's dead went straight to hell - or as you like to soften it, "eternal separation".

The warring parties, of course, all rejected the divinity of Christ, both Jew and Muslim alike.. and so all were cast into the "lake of fire".

You do realize you're insane.. right? Why are you so fond of Jewish people? I happen to think of them as just people - but you think of them in terms of their religion.

I'm assuming it has something to do with Jesus, Part Deux.

No comments: