Friday, March 25, 2011

Quote of the Day




Bachmann has about as much chance of actually getting the nomination as Lindsay Lohan. Does anyone in the world, even Bachmann herself, sincerely believe that this would be anything other than an exercise in vanity and self-delusion? - Eric Alterman

A Palin/Bachmann ticket is my dream.. it is my fervent wish.. it would be the best-est administration in the history of American politics.

OH I wish I wish I wish.. Jebus please, I'll stop touching myself if you just make this so.

Let's face it.. we're fucked no matter what happens. You can have the "serious", "considered", the "methodical", the "centrist" President fuck it all up, and thus lend legitimacy to some really awful policy.. or you can have the Ringling Sisters fuck it up and at least enjoy the show.

Ultimately, for many Americans, it's about who you would rather fuck. This is why Chris Chistie will never become President. I might vote for him.. but most of the rest of America.. not so much. No.. these tiny limp dicks will be flogging it so hard thinking about Palin and Bachman.. in the White House.. late at night.. with those young interns, in their small panties, having a pillow fight. Palin and Bachman would have to discipline the young ladies for behaving in a non-Jebus approved way.

Spanking! Yes.. lots and lots of spankings at the White House. After all.. spare the rod and spoil the child.. and rods are never something to be trifled with. They are to be used.

I really can't wait for the Presidential debates that include Bachmann and Palin. It's going to be some of the best tv there ever was. It'll be better than Battlestar Gallactica.

I promise.

No comments: