Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Quote of the Day

You know, with an economy like this I would always assume this would be a tough election. Midterms always are for the majority and this one in particular was always going to be a bitch. But I don't think I ever expected anyone to lose to the collection of half educated carnival clowns, throwbacks and morons the Republicans are putting up this time. It's mind-boggling. In fact, it's so bad that now even the standard issue fascists are getting a little queasy. - Digby

I have a hard time believing that our buddy Doug could actually win an election to a city council seat.. but these are strange times, that demand strange politicians.

The key to the whole thing is being insulated from these fuckers. I know who reads my blog. I know you fuckers are fine. I just can't shake the impulse to give a fuck about the people that are going to be royally screwed.

Call it a character flaw.

No comments: