Sunday, July 25, 2010

Deep Thoughts

Have you tried to read the Daily Kos lately? It's basically unreadable. I sometimes skim it over.. ignore all the embeded links, and wonder why anyone else would look at it other than to say they're a committed Liberal who feels a need to click on the Daily Kos, thus feeding their hit count.

Nothing interests me.. at all. It's just a bunch of Liberals in a circle jerk, admiring one another for the size of their cocks.

Once upon a time, I used to read it for Kos' observations. Now, I think I'll just remove the link from my side bar. It's just not worth reading unless you're bored out of your mind.

Here's the intro for a recent front page post;

Are you watching closely?

Did you ever see a play from before Shakespeare? Anything from Sophocles through Marlow will do. No matter how you love Faustus, or what lessons we take from Oedipus Rex, there's something decidedly odd in the narrative structure of these works. In ways both subtle and obvious, they are alien to us.

Hey uh.. dude.. get over yourself douchebag.

If there's a way to filter out every writer from the blog except for Kos, then maybe I'll click on it again.

No comments: