Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Bad Bill

... is on it's way for Obama's signature. It's a shitty bill. It does give people without coverage some options, but it sells out the American public while doing it.

One thing that I take a sort of neener neener pleasure in, is the minds of the Loon Brigade exploding simultaneously. In that sense, it's a "Liberal" victory, even if the bill isn't that particularly good.

People tell me that there will be chances to fix the shitty parts later. Maybe they're right. I guess we'll see. At the very least, we can stop being inundated with non-stop coverage of the whole fuckin' thing. It was annoying in the extreme.

I will not forget that Obama did not deliver on his campaign pledges for health care, and I do not forget that there's a vast array of other issues that he has failed on as well. He's still a shitty president unless he gets them done.

No comments: