Chris Matthews (on MSNBC) just asked why Obama used a teleprompter this morning when delivering remarks at the prayer meeting. Mathews asked why Obama is not very good speaking spontaneously.
This is because Chris Mathews is a very stupid person and shouldn't be on teevee. He's is absolutely emblematic what is wrong with the media in this nation.
...
As far as the speech went, I liked it. Obama pointed out that his father was a Muslim who gave up the nutbaggery, and his mother thought organized religion was a sham. He grew up without any religion.. which is good. He even threw in the "non-believers" hat tip again.
What is truly unfortunate is that Obama had to pretend to find Jesus once he entered politics.
...
Peter Beinhart is on my teevee with Chris Mathews now.. Beinhart is a new level of stupid. Greenwald is right.. I'm losing brain cells at an accelerating pace.
Is there nothing that can be done about this??
...
I shut off the teevee and watched the below video again.. and then I'll load up WoW and check my auctions. That should help.
No comments:
Post a Comment