There is absolutely no doubt that Doug will resume blogging at some point.. and he will write a dissertation on why everything is the fault of the "liberal left" - but his situation has nothing to do with Liberals.. or Progressives.. or Democrats.. none at all... but make no mistake.. he'll play it that way.. for all it's worth.Yep.. his drama lasted exactly 4 days.
I've always wondered what roots Doug's incessant narcissism.. but I think I see it now; low self-esteem. He's constantly patting his own back, as some odd reassurance.
Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the comment he left here, or I would post it now. He got some threatening note or other as a result of his "homo=murderers" post and decided that he would let himself be "silenced" and blame it on the "liberal left" - which is apparently trying to abridge his "freedom of speech".
I know.. it's really weird.
Hopefully I can get this stupid work done soon so I can smash Doug with yet more blistering assaults on his silly drivel.
No comments:
Post a Comment