Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Quote of the Day

"This is the classic GOP playbook. I'm sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did. I'm not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium." - John Kerry
Where was that Kerry in '04? God damn..

Meanwhile.. the election is looking good. Actually, it's trending to be a total Democratic takeover.. but I hate being optimistic. I still remember all the polling that showed Kerry easily winning the '04 election.. and then the '00 election before that.

WASHINGTON - Signaling retreat, House Republicans are scaling back television advertising in three highly contested races, officials said Tuesday, including Rep. Curt Weldon's bid for an 11th term in Pennsylvania and open seats in Colorado and Ohio.

1 comment:

lord brown mouse said...

Tom,

I have never seen you discuss global warming and the enviroment on your blog.

Recently I posted on my Blog some of the Choices that have to be made in this area, and dicuss how many of these choices contradict each other.

What is your view?

LBM